DOSAMIX – System for the dosing and proportional, automated mixing of antifreeze, lubricating oils or emulsions. The system is basing upon the proportional dosing – regulated by solenoid valves – of two fluids that shall be mixed and whose fl ow is measured by two meters with pulse transmitters which are monitored by the electronic control unit that keeps a constant balance of the preset mixture percentages. The electronic control allows to adapt the confi guration exactly to the individual installation requirements.
The system off ers the following benefits:
– Wide range of presettable mixture percentages from 0.5 % – 50 % with high accuracy of +/- 0.5 %.
– Constant concentrations with the possibility to store and to monitor 8 diff erent mixing degrees.
– Manual dispense or dispense of preset quantities by using a keyboard or automatically through pulses activated by installed level gauges (min. – max) installed in the storage containers of the mixed fluids.
– Optional use of “CONTINOUS” mode or “TIME PRESET” mode from min. 1 min. up to 12 hours.
– Automatic pump stop by means of installed level gauges which give a signal to interrupt the pump function as soon as the minimum level in the storage container of the mixed fluid has been reached.
– Monitoring by means of the “REPORT” function which starts the print of statistics comparing the really achieved dosage values with the preset values of all the preset transactions.